By clicking “Accept All Cookies”, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts Cookies Policy.
CSIR UGC NET 2023 Registration Ending in 10 Days; Check Application Link, Exam City Slip
The National Testing Agency(NTA) will conclude the registration process for the Joint CSIR UGC - National Eligibility Test (NET) on November 30, 2023.
CSIR UGC NET Registration 2023: The National Testing Agency(NTA) will conclude the registration process for the Joint CSIR UGC – National Eligibility Test (NET) on November 30, 2023. The test is being conducted to determine the eligibility of Indian nationals for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and for Lectureship (LS)/Assistant Professor in Indian universities and colleges subject to fulfilling the eligibility criteria laid down by UGC. The testing agency will open the application correction window from December 2 to December 4, 2023.
The testing agency will conduct the competitive examination on December 26, 27, and December 28, 2023. Check important dates, application links, exam schedules, admit card release dates, and other details here.
You may like to read
CSIR UGC NET 2023 Exam Schedule
- The examinations will be held in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
- The Test will consist of three parts. All the parts will consist of objective-type, multiple-choice questions. There will be no break between papers. The subject-wise scheme of examination is as per the details below:
- Chemical Sciences: The candidate is required to answer a maximum of 15, 35, and 25 questions from Part-A, Part-B and Part-C respectively. If more than required number of questions are answered, only first 15, 35 and 25 questions in Part A, Part B and Part C respectively will be taken up for evaluation. Below each question in Part A, Part B and Part C, four alternatives or responses are given. Only one of these alternatives is the “correct” option to the question. The candidate has to find, for each question, the correct or the best answer.
CSIR UGC NET 2023 Exam City Slip
The National Testing Agency will release the Joint CSIR UGC NET exam city slip 2023 soon on its website. Candidates can download the CSIR UGC NET exam city slip by entering his/her application number and date of birth.
How to Fill CSIR UGC NET Application Form?
- Visit the official website – https://csirnet.nta.ac.in/.
- On the homepage, look for the registration link.
- Enter the basic details to register yourself on the portal.
- Complete the Online Application Form and note down the system-generated Application Number. Upload scanned images of (i) Candidate’s Photograph (in JPG file size: 10 kb – 200 kb), (ii) Candidate’s Signature (in JPG file size: 4kb – 30kb), (iii) Duly verified Result Awaited Attestation Form (in PDF file size: 50kb –
500kb), (iv) Category Certificate, if applicable (SC/ST/OBC/EWS etc.) (in PDF file size: 50kb – 300kb) & (v) PwD Certificate, if applicable (in PDF file size:50kb – 300kb).
- Pay the prescribed fee through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card / UPI and keep proof of fee paid for future reference.
- Submit the application form and take a printout of it for future reference.
The stipend of a JRF selected through CSIR- National Eligibility Test (NET) will be Rs. 37,000/- per month for the first two years. In addition, annual contingent grant of Rs. 20,000/- is reimbursed directly to the fellow. The Fellowship will be governed by terms and conditions of CSIR, UGC or Research Scheme, as applicable. For more details, check the official website.
For any queries or /clarifications, candidates can call NTA Help Desk at 011-40759000 or 011-69227700 write to NTA at firstname.lastname@example.org.